Refund Policy: – To HP Support Group, customers’ satisfaction is of great importance. If you are not satisfied with our services then let us know we will try our best to resolve your problem at highest priority. But even then if you are not satisfied, HP Support Group offers a full refund to our customers, if refund request is made within 14 days of purchase of our package. We will retain credit/debit processing charges. After 14 days we will charge a cancellation fee of 15. The refund process usually takes 2 weeks and at times would take one month to forty-five days during high season from the date of the actual charge. For any further information or query please email us.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION: – Unless otherwise specified, the Services, Materials and Software are solely for your personal and non-commercial use in addressing matters covered by your Service Plan. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, distribute or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, Materials, or Software. Any Services, Materials, and Software are available only in connection with Services under a valid Service Plan.
FAIR USAGE POLICY, �SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SUBSCRIPTION:– Though HP Support Group has no limits on the amount of online support requests a Subscription based plan user may make during the subscription period, however, each Subscriber’s use of the support services for the subscription based plans are subject to HP Support Group “fair use” policy. Under this policy, if at any time, in HP Support Group sole discretion, a subscription based plan user is found to be abusing the service by exceeding the level of use reasonably expected from someone using a Subscription based Plan for individual use, then HP Support Group reserves the right to suspend or terminate Subscriber’s Subscription Services. In addition, HP Support Group reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Subscription Services of any Subscriber that HP Support Group, in its sole discretion, determines are being used (a) fraudulently, (b) by any person other than Subscriber, or (c) for any computer system other than a Registered System. User may terminate the Service at any time by giving written or electronic notice to HP Support Group; provided, however, that User will not be entitled to a refund of any fees prepaid by User for the Service.
HP Support Group may provide you with the use of e-mail services, addresses, bulletin board services, instant messaging services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with HP Support Group employees and others as appropriate to your Service under a Plan Order (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). Communications Services shall only be used under an accepted Plan Order, and not for any other purpose.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
If you are not currently subscribed for a Service, then you are regarded as a “Guest”. Usage of the HP Support Group Portal by current HP Support Group customers outside of the scope of a Service specified under an applicable Plan Order is also treated as a “Guest”.
As a Guest you may use the HP Support Group Portal and Materials specifically designated as available to guests on the HP Support Group Portal for the limited purposes of (a) deciding whether to subscribe to the Services provided by HP Support Group, (b) registering with HP Support Group and submitting Plan Orders only. The foregoing license grant is a non-exclusive revocable license.LIMITED LICENSES TO USE THE HP Support GroupPORTAL, MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE
As permitted through a Service, you may use Materials and Software posted on the HP Support Group Portal, or made available in connection with a Plan Order which may be available for additional purposes and or subject to additional restrictions.
GENERAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Any other use of the HP Support Group Portal, Services, Materials or Software, other than as explicitly permitted by HP Support Group is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to HP Support Group and its suppliers. Reverse engineering and decompilation of the Software is strictly prohibited.
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
- Cooperate with the HP Support GroupTechnician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician’s instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with HP Support Group support personnel.
- Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that HP Support Group shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. HP Support Group strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify HP Support Group immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. HP Support Group will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by HP Support Group or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND MATERIALS UNDER FORCE MAJUERE CIRCUMSTANCES
You hereby acknowledge that circumstances outside of HP Support Group reasonable control (e.g., acts of God, a large scale outbreak of a new computer virus, strikes, riots, wars, other military action, civil disorder, acts of terrorism, fires, floods, vandalism, sabotage, acts of third parties, or the like) may cause significant delays in HP Support Group ability to schedule a support session. You hereby release HP Support Group from any and all liability, and agree that HP Support Group shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever, resulting from such delays.
HP Support Group or its suppliers may, at any time, without notice or liability, restrict the use of the Service or limit its time of availability in order to perform maintenance activities and to maintain session
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE HP Support GroupPORTAL, OR THROUGH A SERVICE
For your convenience, HP Support Group may make available Materials or Software (as each term is defined above) for use and/or download, whether as a part of a Service, or in promotion of the Services. Use of any Materials and any Software is governed by the more stringent of (a) the terms of the end user license agreement (“EULA”), if any, which accompanies the specific Materials and Software, or (b) if there is no EULA, these Terms and Conditions.
The Materials and Software are made available for download solely for use by you according to (a) the EULA, and (b) the Plan Order. Any reproduction or redistribution of the service not in accordance with the EULA is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
No logo, graphic, sound or image from any HP Support Group Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by HP Support Group.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE MATERIALS OR SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION, REDISTRIBUTION OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE EULA ACCOMPANYING SUCH MATERIAL OR SOFTWARE.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS (EULA) – GENERALLY
In connection with our Service, we may provide to you, the use of certain software which is owned by HP Support Group or its third party licensors, and suppliers. We as well as the third party licensors reserve the right to update or change the Software from time to time and you agree to cooperate in performing such steps as may be necessary to install any updates or upgrades to the Software. You may use the Software only as part of, or for use with, the Service in accordance with the Service Plan and for no other purpose.
The Software may be accompanied by a EULA from HP Support Group or a third party. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of that license agreement and by this Agreement, where applicable. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA unless you first agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA.
EULA FOR HP Support Group SOFTWARE
With regard to any Software made available to you by HP Support Group through the HP Support Group Portal for which your acceptance of a separate license agreement is not required (“HP Support Group Software”), you are hereby granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license by HP Support Group to use the HP Support Group Software (and any corrections, updates and upgrades). In accordance with and as required under the Service Plan you shall not make any copies of the HP Support Group Software. You agree that the HP Support Group Software is the confidential and proprietary information of HP Support Group or its third party licensors, providers or suppliers, and which you shall not disclose to others or use except as expressly permitted herein. You may not de-compile, reverse technician, disassemble, attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the HP Support Group Software, or otherwise reduce the HP Support Group Software to a human readable form, modify, rent, lease, loan, use for timesharing or service bureau purposes, reproduce, sublicense or distribute copies of the Software, or otherwise transfer the HP Support Group Software to any third party. You may not remove or alter any trademark, trade name, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols, or labels appearing on or in copies of the Software. You are not granted any title or rights of ownership in the HP Support Group Software. You acknowledge that this license is not a sale of intellectual property and that HP Support Group or its third party licensors, providers or suppliers continue to own all right, title and interest, including but not limited to all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and moral rights, to the HP Support Group Software and related documentation, as well as any corrections, updates and upgrades. The HP Support Group Software may be used only in the country of residence at the time of acceptance of these terms for use of the HP Support Group Software. Export of the HP Support Group Software is strictly prohibited.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
As part of the Services, HP Support Group may suggest that you acquire, install and use certain third party software or services (“Third Party Software”). Third Party Software is licensed to you by the respective owners or licensees of the Third Party Software. You must agree to the terms and conditions set forth by such owners or licensees before installing Third Party Software, whether HP Support Group assists you in the acquisition, installation, and/or use of Third Party Software. HP Support Group has no responsibility or rights to the Third Party Software and does not license Third Party Software to you or make any representation or warranty regarding the Third Party Software.
Your license to the HP Support Group Software shall remain in full force and effect unless and until terminated by HP Support Group, its third party licensors, providers or suppliers, or until your Service Plan is terminated as provided by your Plan Order and these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination of your Service Plan for any reason, you must cease all use of the Service Plan and the HP Support Group Software and immediately delete the HP Support Group Software from your computer.
To the extent that we provide technical assistance and support for Third Party Software or equipment, you must ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions under which you licensed such Third Party Software or purchased such equipment. We make no representation or warranty that we are an authorized service provider for Third Party Software or for any equipment; it is your sole responsibility to determine if you require additional rights for us to provide such support and if so, to acquire such rights. You acknowledge that support of Third Party Software or equipment by an unauthorized service provider may void any warranty made by the supplier of such Third Party Software or equipment.
THIRD PARTY AGREEMENTS
As part of the Services, HP Support Group may suggest certain third party services to you. If you choose to subscribe to or otherwise use any third party services, your use of any such services is subject to the terms of service of such third party service provider. You agree to comply with such provider’s terms of service and that the third party provider is solely responsible for delivery of its service(s) to you and your use of them. Third party services include, but are not limited to technical support, portal, training, music, gaming and storage services that HP Support Group may elect to make available from time to time. Violation of such third party provider’s terms of service may, in HP Support Group sole discretion, result in the termination of your customer account and use of service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in no event shall HP Support Group be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to HP Support Group under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute. .
LIMITATIONS ON ACTIONS
Any cause of action by you must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or it shall be forever waived and barred.
TERM AND TERMINATION
HP Support Group at its sole election may terminate or suspend your Service immediately without notice if, in the sole discretion of HP Support Group : (a) you are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to all policies regarding abuse and acceptable use of the Service) or any license for Third Party Software; (b) your use of the Service is prohibited by law or is disruptive to, adversely impacts or causes a malfunction to the Service, HP Support Group network, or the use and enjoyment of HP Support Group other users; (c) HP Support Group receives an order from a court to terminate the Service you are availing ; (d) if HP Support Group for any reason ceases to offer the Service; (e) if you are no longer a HP Support Group customer, or (f) HP Support Group determines that you are abusing the Service. HP Support Group, in its sole discretion, may refuse to accept your request for the Service, renewal or re-subscription following a termination or suspension of your use of the Service.
If any provision of the Terms of Service be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and all other provisions contained in the Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect. HP Support Group failure to enforce any provision of the Terms of Service shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
The HP Support Group Portal is available internationally and may contain references to HP Support Group products, services, and programs that are not available in a viewer’s country. These references do not imply that HP Support Group intends to make such products, services, or programs available in such country.
HP Support Group reserves the right to amend the Terms and Condition, and the HP Support Group Portal at any time by (a) posting a revised version of the Terms and Conditions on the HP Support Group Portal (http://www.HP Support Group.com/terms.html), or by (b) sending information regarding any amendment to the Terms of Service to the email address you provide to HP Support Group in connection with registration. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the HP Support Group website to be notified of any amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to conflicts of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- Fast Support at Unbeaten Prices.
- Team of Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE) technicians.
- Easy3-Step Remote Tech Support Model
- 1) Select a plan 2) Connect to us 3) Get it Resolved
- Higher Resolution Rate up to 85%
- Free Access to Free Knowledge Base.
- Free Branded Must-have PC Utilities from Top Software Vendors
- Personalized Tech Support
- Fast Access via Phone and Chat
- Live24*7 Anywhere, Anytime Tech Support
- Wide-Ranging Support Covering several types of PC problems